At least three fire tenders are currently present at the spot to control the situation.
New Delhi, March 11:
A fire broke out Monday on the 6th floor of Vikas Bhawan near ITO in Central Delhi, Delhi Fire Service (DFS) said.
The reason cited for the fire was a technical snag in one of the air conditioners.
As per the DFS, they received a call about the fire at around 12.10 pm.
Chief Fire Officer, Atul Garg said that at least five fire tenders were reshed to the spot to control the situation.
No cases of any injury or casualty has been reported.
On March 6, a fire broke out in south Delhi’s CGO complex causing the death of a CISF sub-inspector and sparking fears that several important files and documents may have been destroyed.
The fire broke out on the fifth floor of the 11-storey Pandit Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan that houses the office of the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities and other important government offices.