JK News Today

Srinagar, June 26:

To ensure prompt redressal of complaints/ grievances received from the public, Governor N.N. Vohra chaired a meeting with all concerned officers to review the functioning of the State Government’s Grievance Cell and the current status of the complaints lodged on-line by the general public onwww.jkgrievance.in. Consequent to the review meeting, in which the Raj Bhavan Secretariat Officers were also involved, Governor has directed that an immediate notice should be issued to inform the public that they should continue to register their complaints and grievances on-line at the State Government’s web portal, “JKgrievance.in”, which is being maintained both at Jammu and Srinagar. Governor has further decided that while his Secretariat shall watch the progress of enquiries/investigations he shall personally monitor all grievances/complaints to ensure that they are timely and fruitfully dealt with.

        Principal Secretary to Governor has stated that any member of the public, who has any complaint/grievance should feel free to register his complaint on-line at www.jkgrievance.in or dial Toll Free Nos: 18001807004, 18001807005 and 18001807007. He further stated that aggrieved persons/complainants may also contact the officers who have been made in charge of grievances on the following landline Nos:

Kashmir Division Jammu Division
(0194) 2502591 and 2501262 (Fax), 2502593, 2502594, 2502596, 2502910, 2502911, 2403236, 2500750, 2500693 (0191) 2566182 (Fax), 2560110, 2560109, 2560265, 2560266, 2560276

        Any aggrieved person/complainant who is unable to register his complaint on-line may forward his complaint by:

  1. Post: at Governor’s Secretariat, Raj Bhavan, Srinagar–190001;
  2. e-mail: jandkggc@gmail.com

iii.         Twitter Handle: jkgrievance

Governor has directed all officers concerned with the functioning of the Grievance Cell that they should ensure against any delay whatsoever in seeking reports from the concerned officers/departments and further ensure that the complainant is informed thereafter. All cases in which a complaint/grievance has not been satisfactorily settled shall be put up to Governor who is entrusting responsibility on Chief Secretary.