JEE Main Result 2020: The National Testing Agency released the result of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main shortly. The JEE Main results are being declared within a week. Once announced students can check their results by visiting the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main Result 2020 Today: Latest Updates
- NTA has released JEE Main 2020 topper list. A total of 24 candidates have scored 100 percentile. The link to check scores will be activated in few minutes.
- NTA released the final answer key for JEE Mains held in April and September 2020 on their official website. Click here to view the answers for the several courses.
- The JEE Main scores will be displayed for each of the three sections –Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry — and also the overall score in BE/BTech JEE Main paper.
- Based on the results of the JEE-Mains Paper 1 and Paper 2, the top 2.45 lakh candidates will be eligible to appear for the JEE-Advanced exam, which is a one-stop exam to get admission into the 23 premier Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). JEE-Advanced is scheduled to take place on September 27.
- In the JEE Main January session exam, a total of 8.69 lakh students had appeared out of which, 6.04 lakh were male and 2.64 lakh were female candidates and three transgenders.
- While JEE-Mains is conducted for admission to engineering colleges across the country, JEE-Advanced is for the ones seeking admission to IITs. It is mandatory to clear JEE-Mains to be eligible to appear for JEE-Advanced.
- According to NTA data for the September session of JEE Main 2020, here is the distribution of registered candidates:
B.E./B.Tech. Only: 74,6115
B. Arch. Only: 13,609
B. Planning Only: 699
B.E./B.Tech. and B.Arch Both: 53,520
B.E./B.Tech and B.Planning Both: 5,580
B.Arch. and B.Planning Both: 2,777
B.E./B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Planning All: 35,973
- The JEE Main 2019 result was declared on April 30 and published on jeemain.nic.in. As many as 24 candidates had scored in the 100 percentile, covering both sessions of the exam, held in January and April. A total of 11,47,125 candidates had appeared for at least one JEE Main 2019 session.
Here is how you can download JEE Main Result on your phone:
To check JEE Main result 2020, candidates will be required to use their application number and password/date of birth.
1) Open Google Chrome or any other browser.
2) Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
3) On the homepage, click on the link – ‘JEE Main April/ September’ Result 2020.
4) A login page will appear.
5) Fill in your login credentials.
6) Your JEE Main Scorecard will be displayed on your screen.
At least 74 per cent candidates who had registered for JEE-Mains appeared for the exam last week amid strict precautions in view of COVID-19 even as the attendance figures dipped from 94.32 per cent in the January session.