JK News Today
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-2017
Indian Bank invites Application for the post of 324 Probationary Officer through one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Apply Online before 22 December 2016.
- Post Name : Probationary Officer
- No of Vacancy : 324 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment
- Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 20 to 28 years As on 01.07.2016
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Class : 03 years
- For Person With Disability : 10 years
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection will be based on online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview.
- For SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
- For all others : Rs.600/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply Indian Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.indianbank.co.in from 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 22.12.2016
For more details like emoluments and other information click on the link given below…
- Date of Payment of Application fee : 06.12.2016 to 22.12.2016
- Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 22.01.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.indianbank.in/pdfs/rec/ADVPOBOARD.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ibmgesnov16/
For More Job Updates Click Here