JK News Today
SRINAGAR, JUNE 14:
The annual Mela Kheer Bhawani is being celebrated at Kheer Bhawani Temple, Tulmulla Ganderbal on 20.06.2018. A large number of devotees are expected to visit the holy temple from 19 June 2018 and will stay there till the conclusion of the Mela. The route plan for vehicles carrying devotees to Holy Shrine at Kheer Bhawani Temple, Tulmulla Ganderbal is as under:-
- The devotees on board heavy motor vehicles shall adopt foreshore road towards Pandach → Beehama → Duderhama→Dumb Kadal →Theru → Dangerpora→ Thalan→ Tulmulla (de-board at this point ) → Dumb Kadal → Theru → Dangerpora→Thalan→Parking Spot ( Ground No. 1 of Central University).
- The devotees on board light motor vehicles shall adopt foreshore road towards Pandach →Beehama →Duderhama →Dumb Kadal→Theru →Dangerpora→ Thalan→ Tulmulla (de-board at this point ) → Thalan → Parking Spot (Ground No. 2 of Central University).
- The devotees on board heavy motor vehiclesadopting Sumbal route shall follow the Shadipora/Sumbal →Bypass→Barsoo→ Dangerpora→ Thalan→ Tulmulla (de-board at this point) → Dumb Kadal → Theru →Dangerpora→Thalan→Parking Slot (Ground No. 1 of Central University)
- The devotees on board light motor vehicles adopting Sumbal Route shall follow; Shadipora / Sumbal → Bypass→ Barsoo → Dangerpora → Thalan → Tulmulla (de-board at this point ) → Thalan → Parking Spot (Ground No. 2 of Central University).
- All the devotees on board heavy motor vehicles /light motor vehicles while returning back shall adopt the following route;
Central University Parking → Thalan crossing → Tulmulla → DPL Ganderbal → Beehama →Pandach.
Central University Parking → Barsoo Crossing →Barsoo →Bypass → Shadipora/ Sumbal.
- All the passenger vehicles coming from Ganderbal towards Safapora, Wakura, Lar & Sumbal shall adopt Beehama → Dumb Kadal → Theru → Khanihama → Repora Bypass road for both side movement. No passenger vehicle shall be allowed to move from Dangerpora – Larson road.
- Tulmulla Adda, Tulmulla-Dumb Kadal road, Dangerpora-Tulmulla road is a “NoParking Zone”. Any vehicle found wrongly parked on the road shall be towed and the violator will be prosecuted accordingly.
- No vehicle shall be allowed to move against traffic from Tulmulla → Dangerpora, Theru → Ladwun or from Larson → Tulmulla or from Barsoo towards Dangerpora.
- No passenger vehicle shall adopt Kahnihama → Dangerpora link road, during the Mela period.
- In case of congestion on Dangerpora-Tulmulla road, Light Motor Vehicles shall also adopt Tulmulla → Dumb Kadal → Theru → Dangerpora → Thalan → Central University for parking their vehicles.
The officials directed that one way traffic for all vehicles will be enforced strictly parking spots
- Central University Ground No. 1 ( For Heavy Motor vehicles Only)
- Central University ground No. 02 ( For Light Motor vehicles only)
- Govt Girls High School Tulmulla near Thallan ( for Light Motor vehicles only)
- Private land of Abdul Rashid Bhat near Ex. MLA Ganderbal Shri Mohammad Maqbool’s House ( for Light Motor vehicles only)
The above arrangements have been made for ensuring hassle-free movement of commuters in general and devotees in particular to the holy shrine. All the commuters/General public, especially people living in the vicinity of the shrine & surrounding areas is requested to cooperate with Traffic officials and adhere to the traffic plan as envisaged for ensuring hassle free movement.
Besides District Administration has kept ferry vehicles available at Central University parking slot as well as outside the Mata Kheer Bhawani Temple for carrying the devotees from Parking slots to the Temple and vice versa.
The devotees have also been requested to adhere to following guidelines.
Ø Please drive through the designated routes only
Ø Please de-broad / broad vehicles at the designated place only
Ø Please Park vehicles only at the earmarked spots
Ø Please drive with patience and follow the lane driving